Whether you have just forgot the lights on or your starter is just stubborn, the following check points will help you understand if you only need a car battery jump start service, or if it’s time to replace the old battery:
A car battery jump start will help if:
- The car battery is less than 2 years old
- The lights-on switch and/or radio, and/or in-car light is on.
- You hear clicking when you try to start the car
A car battery replacement is needed if:
- The car battery is more than 2 years old
- The lights-on switch and/or radio, and/or in-car light is off.
- I don’t hear clicking when I try to start the car
These aren't the only signs, but if any of these are the case, chances are good that a simple jump start may be all you need to get you on your way again.