Whether you have just forgot the lights on or your starter is just stubborn, the following check points will help you understand if you only need a car battery jump start service, or if it’s time to replace the old battery:
A car battery jump start will help if:
- The car battery is less than 2 years old
- The lights-on switch and/or radio, and/or in-car light is on.
- You hear clicking when you try to start the car
A car battery replacement is needed if:
- The car battery is more than 2 years old
- The lights-on switch and/or radio, and/or in-car light is off.
- I don’t hear clicking when I try to start the car
These aren't the only signs, but if any of these are the case, chances are good that a simple jump start may be all you need to get you on your way again. Tip Tows has a tow truck and other service vehicles near you to provide fast and reliable jump start services in and around Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Kunia, Waipahu, Waianae, Mililani, Wahiawa, Pearl City, and Aiea.